Saturday, November 15, 2008

Once There Was A Snowman

Okay, maybe not right here, right now but at one time I do remember seeing one somewhere. Maybe it's because I've been using the All Decked Out stamp set too much and I see snowmen everywhere. Maybe it's because all the stores have Christmas up already and everything is "all decked out" for the holidays.

My craft groups met this weekend. Last night the Oh Scrap! group made these layouts using that totally addicting well loved stamp set. Of course I could not find any snow pictures of my boys, so I had to really dig deep into the photos to find these gems. Remember when I had to look for fall pictures and found 7 year old photos? These are pictures of me, my sister, and two of our brothers...25 years ago. I suddenly feel old. We are attempting to make a snowman with the meager inches we found in our grandparents backyard. I wonder if they remember this.


Stamps: CTMH All Decked Out (November SOTM)...again
Inks: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Versamark
Papers: CTMH Aspen Reflections Kit



And just to show that I can use another stamp set, here is one of the cards the Wild Cards group made today.



Stamps: CTMH Do You See What I See (retired long ago), Shining Star
Inks: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Creme Brulee
Papers: CTMH Aspen Reflections Kit


Before you say it, yes I realize it is still a snowman...but it's a different snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...