Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Maybe not here in Tucson, but certainly where all my craft stuff is spread around. I've got glitter in places I didn't know existed, but that's the dangers of making Christmas crafts. Right now I have a couple of cards done to show at next weeks Oh Scrap! and Wild Cards meetings. Strangely enough, they don't have any glitter on them at all. But this one was colored with chalks and blending pens, in case you were wondering. Today's card, I like a lot. I think this paper pack is one of my favorites in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.


Stamps: CTMH All Decked Out (November SOTM), Christmas Melodies
Inks: CTMH Black, Twilight, Creme Brulee
Papers: CTMH Aspen Reflections Kit
I'm sure with all the time left in the day I'll be back with some more things to show...as long as the cold medicine holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...