Monday, November 24, 2008

Cabin Fever

I've been preoccupied with my little Frankenstein (he's fine, we got the staples out today, the nurse let him keep them) and trying to get ready for a Thanksgiving trip later this week, thus the lack of updates.

But behold, I have found a card filed away that I'd like to share, just because. When I finished this card, it gave me the feeling of being in a log cabin somewhere: plaid wallpaper, wood paneling, most likely from the 50's or 60's, Mom in the kitchen cooking the fish Dad just caught, dusk falling outside, crickets beginning to chirp, fireflies glittering about, kids playing board games on the braided rug, Dad watching, reading a book in his big easy chair, by a lamp.

Or it could just be a card, plain and simple and I have an overactive imagination.


Stamps: CTMH (June SOTM)
Inks: CTMH Twilight, Cocoa, Sunflower
Papers: CTMH Sarsaparilla Reflections Kit

1 comment:

  1. Angela, you're amazing. I found your blog through Kimberly Nelson's blog. Love all of your cards. Hope you're doing well. Your boys are darling. Glad to see the fun you're having. I need some of that creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...