Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Christmas?

Okay, with the holiday bearing down on me and all my unfinished business, this will be short and sweet. I'm sure you have much more pressing things to do than surf the web, so you'd better read fast, then get busy.

Unless you're one of those goody-goody people that have had everything
mailed Smiley from millan.net, baked Smiley from millan.net, and crafted Smiley from millan.net since last week.

If you are, then I want you to tell me how you did it!


This is what my Visiting Teaching companion and I gave our ladies this holiday, plus a metal star ornament that I neglected to get a picture of. I had some left over treat boxes from a previous workshop that got dressed up with a tree and glitter. The tag was made with the Frosty Village punch from Martha Stewart. I'll tell you I had a couple of sorry looking villages before I got the nuances of this cute punch!



Stamps: CTMH Peace on Earth
Inks: CTMH Ponderosa Pine
Papers: CTMH Ponderosa Pine, White Daisy, SU! Kraft cardstock




I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the Frosty Village pop ups, you know...to give it that frosty look.

Now, back to the holiday cheer of wrapping presents and cleaning house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...