Friday, December 25, 2009

On The First Day Of Christmas

I know this Christmas carol can bring out the best or the worst in people...depending on how it it sung and how many times you have to listen to it in the season. Just one verse from Loquacious will have Bio-Comp rolling his eyes and asking to be excused from the table. Not that Loquacious sounds bad, but he has a tendency to sing it over and over...and over again.

No matter what your feelings for the song, the creative people over at Penny Black stamps have put together a collection of 12 of their cutest critters in a seasonal stamp set appropriately named "12 Days of Christmas". I used these to create very simple note cards as a secret Santa gift for one of the members of the Copic Cabana group. And just so she wouldn't figure out who I was from the postmark, I mailed 4 to my sister who then mailed them from her house and the other 8 to my parents who then mailed them from their home and on business travels.

So for the next 12 days I have these little note cards to show you...and my wonderful family that helped out but had no idea what they were mailing.

All together now, On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,


Stamps: Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas
Inks: Memnto Tuxedo Black
Papers: CTMH Evensong Reflection Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...