Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowman Set Part 2

Wow, I'm on some kind of blog kick. Three days in a row! There's got to be something I'm overlooking if I can find the time to make cards and blog...I suppose it'll rear it's ugly head soon enough. But for now, I'm having fun coloring!

Here is the second card for my snowman set. This one really gets the state of emotion right about now, don't you think?


Stamps: Dustin Pike digital stamps
Inks: CTMH Twilight, Pansy Purple
Papers: CTMH Twilight, Pansy Purple, Petal




It's very sparkly in real life. Maybe because I used lots of glitter...and pearl mist. Everything should sparkly this time of year!




The perfect sentiment to finish off the card.



Now, I've got some time before the boys really do get home from school and I think I'll get out some more decorations. They say they want to help, but as soon as homework is done they gravitate to the computer games.

That's okay, I can make a mess all on my own. Smiley from millan.net


1 comment:

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...