Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This Just In...Felicity Collection Comes To CTMH

January is National Papercrafting Month and to get you prepared, CTMH launched this newest collection today.

Here with the story is our own Paige Crafter*.

Smiley from millan.net

Paige?

Paige...you're on. The people are waiting.

Paige, the readers are...oh, forget it. She seems to be...um, embellishing at the moment. Well, then I'll just tell you about Felicity myself.





The Felicity Collection features decorative die-cut paper, three gorgeous color schemes, and a D-size stamp set that include flowers, flourishes, argyle, birds, and an entire alphabet!
This collection has a retail value of $34.95 US/ $40.95 CAN. You can buy it outright, or
get it free!
There are two ways to qualify for a FREE Felicity Collection:

*Purchase a minimum of $60 US / $70 CAN in full-retail priced stamp sets (A, B, C, D, and E-size). (Excludes Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul®, Workshops on the Go™, and customizable (K) stamp sets.)

*Place an order of $125/$145 CAN or more in full-retail priced Close To My Heart products.

This great collection is only available until January 31, 2010 or while supplies last. So don't delay in getting yours...these are sure to go fast!

And now, back to...well, me I guess.

I'm going to have to do a better job the next time I interview anchors around here. How Paige got the job I'll never know.

*No relation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...