Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Good Day For Crafting

Sing with me now..."Oh, the weather outside is...wet." No, not a typical Christmas song, but then again neither is the rain that is drizzling outside our house.
Smiley from millan.net

I woke up early this morning to the sounds of wind ripping through the neighborhood.  As I laid in bed I thought to myself, "Self, this would be a most excellent day to stay at home and get some crafting done." And since I'm prone to agree with myself, that's my plan today.

We've been busy the last week with a couple of birthdays here. Sunday was Knock-Out's birthday and he turned the big 0-4.  Engineer's birthday was last Tuesday and he turned the big 3-something.  So with the extra pie in the house and two birthdays, I need to start my New Year's diet resolution early!

Smiley from millan.netOr I could just do the typical running around-getting ready for Christmas-panic-I'm out of time routine.  Maybe that'll drop a few pounds.

Let me show you the card I did for Engineer's birthday.  He's had a growing dragon collection for most of his life, so using this image from Dustin Pike was really an easy choice.




















Stamps: Dustin Pike digital stamps
Inks: Printer
Paper: CTMH Stardust Reflections Kit

Well, that's all I have for now.  It's almost time to get the youngest off to Joy School...then I'll have two whole hours with just me and myself.  I wonder how many cards we can make in that time?


PS: I'm using the new blogger editor...not sure if I like it yet, I can't get it to do exactly what I want, so if spacing seems really off, I'll blame it on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...