Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Later Than I Thought

I know you guys visit in hopes of seeing something crafty...but how about something witty tonight instead. No one says this feeling better than the Doctor himself...

"How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"
~ Dr. Seuss


I'm sure I'm not the only one here that feels like this...right? You mean you are all ready for the holidays?

Am I?
Smiley from millan.net

So I'll just go back to the closet and see what I'm behind in...brothers' birthday cards, check...teachers' gifts, check...Christmas cards for friends, check.

Yup, looks like I'm behind in just about everything!

*sigh*

Wake me when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...