Thursday, December 17, 2009

Poinsettia Flower Pot Cards

I have no idea where my brain has been the last week or so but this morning when the boys reminded me that tomorrow was the last day of school before break...well, I knew I should find said brain and make sure it was awake! Smiley from millan.net

I always manage to find great things to give the boys' teachers...in August. But do I just go ahead and get them, put them away, and wait until the time is right?

No way. Then time gets away from me and the next thing I know, it is the week before Christmas. You guys did realize that, right?

Smiley from millan.net Or did I just upset you? Sorry.


I closed my eyes to the dishes in the sink and the laundry in the baskets and set out to at least get cards made for the two wonderful ladies that put up with fill my boys' heads with knowledge on a daily basis. I knew it had to be something simple and something fast.

**If you've been visiting here for a while you're probably laughing right about now.
**If you're new here, I'll just tell you...I can't do simple or fast, no matter how hard I try!

I scanned all my idea sources quickly and settled on this flower pot card.
And what flower goes better at Christmas time than a poinsettia? Smiley from millan.net And it just so happens I got these nifty Poinsettia Nestabilities last month...so problem solved!



Stamps: CTMH Ms. Holiday Cheer
Inks: CTMH New England Ivy, Cranberry
Papers: CTMH Everlasting Creative Basics (retired), New England Ivy, Cranberry, Colonial White









We got them gift cards that will fit nicely on the back of the insert. Now I just have to get the boys to sign them and not forget to take them tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...