Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Bushel and a Peck

Another card from my Timberline class up for today!  Just one more after this...I promise. From Millan.Net
This uses the same coloring technique used in this card...you know, coloring with a Q-Tip!

I think I may have to keep a small box in my office just for crafting.

Stamps: Country Born
Inks: Chocolate, Ponderosa Pine, Goldrush, Cranberry, Barn Red
Papers: Timberline paper pack, Kraft, Colonial White cardstock
Accessories: Durables Studs

When coloring the apples and the barrel, imagine where your light source is.  When I colored the apples, I started with the Goldrush color and inked a bit where the sun would be.  Then I added Cranberry to the whole apple and ended with Barn Red ink in just the shadowy parts of the apples.  The same applies for the barrel.  I inked the whole thing lightly with Chocolate, then added a bit more where any shadows would be.

Engineer is coming home tonight from his trip and I think I may have to do some actual housework before that happens!
From Millan.Net

Better get busy then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...