Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Thank You

Good Morning everyone! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend.

Today, we stop and remember those that have given service and sacrifice to our country. Both my grandfathers served in WWII and my father-in-law is retired Navy...so while I don't really count us as a military family, we have been blessed by those in our family that have served. And I say thank you to them all.

Stamps:  My Hero (Hostess Reward only), A Little Thanks (retired), Universal Backgrounds (retired)
Inks: Chocolate, Outdoor Denim
Papers: Huntington paper pack, Colonial White, Outdoor Denim cardstock
Accessories: Durables Studs




Our scout troop is raising money for camp this summer. They have been working hard to gather flag contracts from friends and neighbors. This morning is the first of 5 holidays they will be placing flags in yards to celebrate our country. I'm proud of my scouts!
From Millan.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...