Saturday, May 17, 2014

Card for a New Home

I recently found out a friend and her family are moving.From Millan.Net  

Not far, but far enough I won't see her as much.  We used to get together to play games and have fun evenings with all the kids...but life has gotten busy for both of us and we sadly haven't been able to do that in quite a while.
From Millan.Net
 
I wanted to make her a quick card to let her know that she'll be missed... From Millan.Net...but that I'm happy she and her family have found a great place to live. From Millan.Net 
She says it has lots of space...and with baby #7 on the way I suppose they need it! From Millan.Net
 
 
Stamps: Chairs to You (retired)
Inks: Chocolate
Papers: Kraft, Colonial White cardstock
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, journaling pen
 
This card design is completely CASed inspired by this card I found on Pinterest.  I used the CCR and Art Philosophy cartridge to create the house and heart shapes. 
 
The inside of the card says, "No matter what, no matter where...It's always home when love is there."  And I know that is just the perfect thought for my friend and her family.
From Millan.Net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...