Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Photo Printing in Studio J

If you're like my, you tend to take a lot of photos. A lot of photos. From Millan.Net So what do you do when you want those photos on your walls? Well, Studio J can help with that, too! I've been showing you Picture My Life cards created using the No Limits pattern in Studio J. You can also use it to make large 12"x12" photos!


I'm using these photos in my stairway gallery...when I ever get around to hanging pictures that is. From Millan.Net

There are other sizes of photo sheets available as well. Just choose to use the Express Collections and use the Photo Collections pattern. There are 7 sheets of different size photos you can use.

Have CTMH process your photos along with your Studio J layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...