Wednesday, May 14, 2014

No. 1 Dad Book Card

I have one last card to share for my upcoming Timberline class. This is a book style card that I've done once before.   It's for my dad, so if you're looking dad...shoo, go away!
From Millan.Net

Ok, not that I really think he'll see it before next month, but can't be too safe.

As I was going to say, when Father's Day comes around I have a hard time finding things in stores for him...or Engineer for that matter.  He's not a golfer, or a beer drinker (unless root beer counts), or a griller, or a car enthusiast, or a sports nut, or anything else that stores typically showcase for dads.  But what my dad is, is a reader.  Oh man, can that man read!  Growing up he always seemed to have a book in his hands.  Hmm.  I guess the apple didn't fall to far from that tree.From Millan.Net

With him in mind, I made this last card in the set:

Stamps: My Hero (Hostess Rewards only), You're the Best
Inks: Chocolate
Papers: Timberline paper pack, Kraft cardstock
Accessories: Burlap ribbon, Durables Studs
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
 
 
Inside I have a framed picture of the two of us...most likely very close to his first Father's Day ever. 
Awww...wasn't I a cute baby? From Millan.Net
 

I have some other designs in mind for Engineer using this same concept.  But I'll have to keep that hidden until Father's Day...I know he reads my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...