Monday, May 12, 2014

Whoooo's Graduating?

A friend of mine, Trish, has just finished her Masters!  From Millan.Net She has been working on this...one class at a time...forever it seems.  Even though she went to her graduation ceremony last month, she still had one class to finish up.  So at midnight tonight...she will be done, done, DONE with school! From Millan.Net

I made her this cute card...which I have still yet to mail to her...in honor of all her hard work.  I got the inspiration for it from this card I found on Pinterest.

Stamps: Universal Backgrounds (retired), Card Word Puzzle (retired)
Inks: Whisper, Slate, Black, Ruby, Sunset
Papers: Whisper, Slate, Black Ruby, White Daisy
Accessories: Bitty Black Brad, Red embroidery floss
Tools: Artbooking Cricut cartridge, piercer, quilling tool, sanding tool, Liquid Glass
 
 
The owl is found on page 84 of the Artbooking booklet.  I cut the mortarboard free hand and sanded the edges to give some definition.


Now that she's done with school, I hope we can get together and do some serious crafting!

From Millan.Net




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...