Friday, May 9, 2014

Base & Bling Style

From Millan.Net

Wow, can I just tell you how glad I am this week is over?  Engineer's flight home was delayed so much it was 11:30 last night when we picked him up!  Poor boys had to get up and go to school today, too.

But don't feel too sorry for them...they are leaving this afternoon for our ward's annual Fathers and Sons campout. 
From Millan.Net

And they couldn't be more excited.  Well, not as excited as me. From Millan.Net 

One whole night all to myself...
From Millan.Net

Now if only we had a pool.


Today I'm going to share a video from CTMH...all about our Base & Bling line.  I've been playing so much with it lately I wanted you to see just how easy it really is to make your own Bling!





I do admit I make my pendants backwards from Kristine.  I use the Liquid Glass to attach the Glass Cover to whatever I'm using in the pendant, let it dry then trim around the glass.  Then I use just a small drop, not nearly as much as she does, to attach the pieces together.

Find a way that works for you and stick with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...