Saturday, May 3, 2014

Picture My Life with Studio J

Good Morning and Happy National Scrapbooking Day! From Millan.Net

Half of my boys are at an day-long scout activity...so that means I get to play in my Craft Closet as long as I want!  Wait...I still have the other half of the boys here at home with me.  Okay, I get to play... until someone gets hungry!  I'll take it. From Millan.Net

So, a whole day dedicated to the joys of scrapbooking.  Perfect!  While I'm working on getting a few more photos out of the computer and into albums, I'd like to share something grand you can do with Studio J.

Pocket scrapbooking has been around for some time with lines like Project Life, etc.  With the new Picture My Life line from CTMH, you can now scrap those photos and memories even faster!
But what if you want a theme that isn't found in our 8 PML sets? From Millan.Net
Simple.  Turn to Studio J! From Millan.Net


Take a look and a set I've done with the Scholastic paper pack:



So just how do you do this?  When you are in Studio J and choosing your pattern, use the No Limits selection.  This gives you two nice, empty 12x12 photo wells.  Use the Text Wells to create your card sizes...the decorate away!  Use the paper, embellishments, and My Stickease to custom create your own PML pages!  When you receive your prints from CTMH, all you need to do is cut them out, add your photos and journaling and you're done.  Use the Corner Rounder if you'd like to keep that same PML look.

Head over to Studio J today and see how easy it is to create beautiful, and fast, scrapbook layouts!
From Millan.Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...