Faux Antiqued Silver Chain
Faux Antiqued Silver Circle Pendant
Circle Glass Covers
Pretty blingy, right?
This was so easy...it just takes some time. So let me walk you through it.
- Secure your Glass Cover upside down. I used a mini glue dot to keep it from rocking around.
- Paint a thin coat of clear nail polish. Wait to dry.
- Paint a thin coat of your choice of nail polish. Wait to dry.
- Repeat step 3 until you get the coverage you want. Wait to dry in between each layer.
- Paint a thin coat of clear nail polish to seal it. Wait to dry.
- Put a small...and I mean small, like the size of a teeny, tiny pea...drop of Liquid Glass in the pendant.
- Place your painted Glass Cover in the pendant and...say it with me now...wait to dry.
- If you used too much Liquid Glass and it's seeping out the sides, you can quickly wipe it up before it sets.
If you do make any, I'd love to see your results! I have way too many bottles of nail polish so I'm thinking some teacher gifts are in store for me this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!