Saturday, May 24, 2014

Free To Be Me

I was headed up to bed just now From Millan.Net and had that nagging feeling that I had forgot to do something today. Then it hit me...I hadn't posted anything from my Closet today. From Millan.Net

Well...since I've had a perfect score for this month I wasn't about to let that slide! But since I stayed up late to watch a non-existent meteor shower, then held a card class today, then had dinner at the home of Engineer's boss...I'm pretty tired, I have to tell you. So I'll just share some photos of this month's great campaign to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month and call it a night.
 From Millan.Net





With a qualifying order of $50, you can receive this limited edition paper pack, Free To Be Me, for only $5.   Imagine all the cute and creative things you can make with this! Stop by my website and get your own before they're gone!

From Millan.Net

So now I'll sign off and wish you all sweet dreams! 
From Millan.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...