Friday, May 16, 2014

Base & Bling for my Crew

Well apparently I wasn't the only one in the world that was having issues with Adobe yesterday.From Millan.Net  I'm just so very glad it wasn't something I had done to my own computer...which is what Engineer would immediately think, right honey?From Millan.Net
 
Now that things have been smoothed over I can show you a couple more Base & Bling pendants I've made.
 
Last month I had several great ladies join my Craft Closet Crew.  Besides our team tote, I'm sending them each one of these cute necklaces for them to show off while they start their new hobby/business.
 
Faux Antiqued Silver Pendant, Chain, Rhinestone Charms
 
Would you like one of your own?From Millan.Net  
Just head over to my website and sign up to join my Crew!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...